Saturday 26 February 2011

I Think I'm In Love

I first have to apologise for my blogging absence. I have recently started University and moved house, so things have been a tad hectic, also Internet was only installed this week. Anyway I'm back and ready to blog!


 So as previously blogged (http://fashionbookmark.blogspot.com/2010/11/top-of-wishlist.html), i was in love with the Jordan Askill heart ring after seeing it on Christine Centerena on the Jak & Jil blog last summer, so i treated myself! It was sold out in the UK so i sourced it from Australia, a little store called Landsend in Sydney to be precise. I co-ordinated the sale with staff through e-mail and they could not of been more helpful, a great retail experience. I paid via Paypal and received the ring in quick smart time. I heart my heart ring ♥

Images: My own

No comments:

Post a Comment